can we talk about the fact that Carter is beaten (and possibly raped bc for srs there are undertones of it) in Emancipation and NO ONE EVER TALKS ABOUT IT.
Like yay! look she’s saved and then she fights the guy and then she’s fine???
SHE LITERALLY HAD EVERY SINGLE RIGHT OF HUMANITY TAKEN AWAY FROM HER. SHE WAS TRADED AND TREATED LIKE AN OBJECT AND WE NEVER SEE IT BROUGHT UP EVER AGAIN?
like no shit she has issues with the ‘sex’ they witness in broca divide jesus fucking christ. ugh I have so many issues with early season sg-1
obligatory question mark for discussion-ary purposes?
- xlittlerubyx said:I don’t think that she was raped. there was the possibility that when she stays that night, she would be. but the others got her out before that. but yes, she was beaten. and treated like a 2nd class human.
- thatgirlwasmeanttofly likes this
- oreeshoth reblogged this from magnass
- oreeshoth likes this
- magnass likes this
- all-four-cheekbones reblogged this from astudyofschisms and added:
- jackandsamforever likes this
- rainbowsandrice likes this
- astudyofschisms reblogged this from magnass and added:
- nerdcrophilia likes this
- nikkicarter said:aftermath. wow. ookkay. so long rant there. i’m done now!
- bittergrounds likes this
- onceevilregal said:Gah, stupid answer thingy. They never dealt with anything Sam dealt with past the episode. Even IN the episode they don’t deal with stuff. Ugh, that was my biggest issue with SG1 from start to finish.
- nikkicarter answered:Oh my god yes! I mean, it is one of the things that bothered me the most about early sg1. I…I…blargh. It’s covered so well in fanfiction,
- onceevilregal answered:Thet n
- magnass posted this